FANDOM

Humphry02

Administrator
  • I live in England
  • My occupation is Student
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Excuse me,

    How do you get the userboxes?

      Loading editor
  • Humphry02, am I right in assuming you are tinkering with a possible song infobox? It does look nice with that coloration. However, the "Performer" field should be added back; "Name" should just be an addition for the song name.

      Loading editor
  • hi  my name is elena marie green i hope u  reply soon

      Loading editor
  • Hey mate; I'd like to preface with an apology for my absence. I've had some personal issues to work out that I would willingly discuss in further detail over email, if you wish to know more.. I can't say I'm completely back, but I won't vanish from the Internet this time around.

    I appreciate the work you've done to keep the Wiki in good shape during the absence of the admins.

    Hope you are well.

      Loading editor
    • Oh my, this is a surprise! It is very good to hear from you. Talking to you further would be a privilege, I've missed our conversations. Yes, please don't vanish like before, but your well-being comes before all that no doubt.

      Don't just thank me, but you're welcome. There are just a few bits to delete that have built up.

        Loading editor
    • Humphry02 wrote:
      Oh my, this is a surprise! It is very good to hear from you. Talking to you further would be a privilege, I've missed our conversations. Yes, please don't vanish like before, but your well-being comes before all that no doubt.

      Don't just thank me, but you're welcome. There are just a few bits to delete that have built up.

      What? Excuse me?

        Loading editor
    • Sister Gothel wrote:
      Humphry02 wrote:
      Oh my, this is a surprise! It is very good to hear from you. Talking to you further would be a privilege, I've missed our conversations. Yes, please don't vanish like before, but your well-being comes before all that no doubt.

      Don't just thank me, but you're welcome. There are just a few bits to delete that have built up.

      Excuse me? What?   
      File:Let it go.jpg


        Loading editor
    • Bold text

      Humphry02 wrote: Oh my, this is a surprise! It is very good to hear from you. Talking to you further would be a privilege, I've missed our conversations. Yes, please don't vanish like before, but your well-being comes before all that no doubt.

      Don't just thank me, but you're welcome. There are just a few bits to delete that have built up.

        What?
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Wow I was bored. Sorry? :3

      Loading editor
  • Hey Humphry02,

    It seems like you have a copy of A Frozen Heart. Would it be possible for you to provide the exact page reference for Kjekk's name on the article? It also sounds like Kjekk is male, so could you provide a reference for that as well?

    Additionally, could you look up the exact page number for Hans' last name?

      Loading editor
  • For Brock's page, is there another image, maybe for the fire? The personality section is so short, so having the image there is unnecessary. Not to mention, getting upset over books isn't really a defining part of his personality.

      Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • I'm glad you see that; it's really not my thing.

      I try my best to take in what you say and when you're clearly right I won't take it further. Plus some things are too trivial to get so caught up in. I think so too. Let's keep it this way :-)

        Loading editor
    • Humphry02 wrote:
      What do you mean about the fire? We could always include the part about Kristoff in the History section. I guess it just shows how caring he is over his possessions. I know how he feels... I'll have another scan through the book but I'm pretty sure that there are only the four images of him. Perhaps we could switch around his profile image.

      I think he's talking about Memory and Magic in Anna & Elsa sister hood is the strongest magic in it there is a forest fire and Brock[The Rock] is a character in  it. I also have the book.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Humphry02
    Humphry02 closed this thread because:
    Closed to conserve civility.
    16:42, August 10, 2015
    • View all 9 replies
    • I just did and it's on a level of depravity that I don't want to consider. I think that the first few tweets are enough for me. You also don't know Jennifer Lee, and so you don't know her reasons for her following it, if she ever did. From what I've of her and seen, it was most likely ironic. It doesn't exactly affect the canon either way, so ultimately this discussion is pointless.

      Yeah, but you don't know what Disney's policy is, and you certainly don't know if they even did ask for her to delete it. They're ready to accept it because they are all shippers.

      All the "evidence" you have is exactly what I would use counter what you say. Everything seen in the film goes towards how much they love each other as sisters. The whole point of Frozen is to highlight the value of family. Like I have said, I could have said a lot worse, but either way I don't care for any of you. I only tolerate you because of your presence on the Wiki in an editing sense, which you are good at. It's all been going so well, but now you are trying to encroach further than that which is something I don't care for. You can have your views but don't shove them in the face's of others, especially ones such as these. You seem to go from quite rational and sound to the other end of the spectrum when discussing this sort of thing.

        Loading editor
    • Only just saw your message Dragonboy. I think for the sake of everyone we should end the discussion here. I said how I will only deal with Heimr with respect to editing, so in future I would appreciate if he refrained from posting me such links. I don't care for what he has to say.

        Loading editor
  • I just wanted to say welcome back mate :)

      Loading editor
  • Hello Humphry02,

    I saw your edit to the bishop's page the regarding quotation marks and I'd like an explanation for something. If you're not aware, I'm American and generally practice placing quotes behind punctuation as opposed to the seemingly British way this wiki follows (it's strange how American English is standard on the wiki and quotations follow another format but that's a discussion in of itself), so I don't know this method of punctuating all that well.

    So onto the question. How is the period not part of the quote "Queen Elsa of Arendelle?" It is literally what the bishop says and it is also how the bishop concludes the sentence, necessitating the use of a period.

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Ok Humphry02, you've confused me again. You make it sound as if putting the full stop after the quotation is what's always done, regardless of circumstance. What if we have a sentence like this:

      She said: "I eat pickles because they are tasty."

      Is the British standard to make it:

      She said: "I eat pickles because they are tasty".

      It's a complete sentence, so I'd have thought that the proper thing to do was to add a period in the quotation marks.

      I've fixed a lot more of these quote errors, which leads me to believe that I'm not the only one who has trouble with this XD. Maybe we should have the bot correct all these errors?

        Loading editor
    • No, that makes sense; the full stop goes inside the quote in that case.

      It's when you write something like, "The bishop proclaimed her 'Queen Elsa of Arendelle'." that the full stop is outside the quotation marks.

      The bishop proclaimed her "Queen Elsa of Arendelle".

      The is the precedence now, regardless of where it originates. I think that we are all confused in that regard ;-)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.