Anna & Elsa's Boutique (originally known as Elsa & Anna's Boutique) is a Disney Parks retail store in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort, replacing Studio Disney 365. It was going to be opened in mid-September 2014, but the date was later changed to October 6, 2014, along with the store name changed to "Anna & Elsa's Boutique". The location includes products inspired by Anna, Elsa and Olaf.
Anna & Elsa's Boutique promptly drew a line of curious consumers on its first day of operation, although Disney management was reportedly attempting to gauge consumer response before considering similar stores at other Disney locations.
- ↑ Elsa & Anna's Boutique and More Thrilling Transformations Coming to the Disneyland Resort
- ↑ Studio Disney 365 to Transform into Elsa and Anna's Boutique
- ↑ Update: Anna & Elsa's Boutique in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
- ↑ Anna & Elsa's Boutique to Open October 6
- ↑ New store unleashes a 'Frozen' frenzy